2) What is human geography?
3) What role does globalization play in human geography?
4) Compare physical and human geography? Both human and physical geographers agree that we must think ______________.
5) What is spatial distribution and what are some various types of spatial distribution?
6) How does the case of Dr. Snow and cholera relate to human geography?
7) List and briefly describe the 5 themes of geography.
8) Why is cultural landscape important?
9) Why do geographers use maps?
10) What do maps tell us?
11) How are GPS, GIS and remote sensing similar and different?
12) Why are geographers concerned with scale and connectedness?
13) What observations do you notice about the map on page 24?
14) What are the three types of regions? Define each.
15) What are the five different types of diffusion? Define each.
16) How are environmental determinism and possibilism similar and different?